No products in the cart.
Do you suffer from any of these?
- You constantly perform poorly at work- You criticize others every chance you get- You are constantly angry for no reason- You have trouble working in a team- You aren’t mindful of how others feel- It comes naturally for you to blame others for your misfortunes
If you said YES to any of these, then more than likely you have low emotional intelligence.
The truth of the matter is, IQ only makes up about 20% of our achievements in life while the remaining 80% depends on our emotional intelligence.
But how do you develop and increase your emotional intelligence?
This course addresses all these issues and more. We are offering you the quickest way to equip yourself with the most critical skill set.